|Roll speed (RPM)||6mm|
|Wire Grooves Dia||4/7/10mm|
Technical specifications and standard accessories
- Top and bottom rolls powered by a single gearbox and gear system (RM)
- SAE 1050 Quality Certificated steel rolls with high tensile strength
- Cast iron main frames
- Mobile control panel by foot pedal on RM models
- Conical bending device
- Manual Drop-End
- Wire grooves at the end of the rolls (4/6/9)
- Precision bending with brake motor on RM models
- Motorised back roll adjustment
- Digital readout for motorised rear roll
- Induction hardened rolls
- Sheet Covers
- Variable speed system
Prices excludes delivery.
Send us a request for quotation if you want us to deliver.
Our fleet of bakkies and rigging trucks enables us to provide a comprehensive range of delivery and rigging services.
We also work with other reputable transport companies for all long distance transport and export services.
Finance option available for new and used machinery with a turnaround time on credit applications of 3 – 5 days subject to getting all the relevant documentation.
Minimum amount to be financed: R 100 000 after deposit
Please note we unfortunately can’t finance any Individuals or Sole Proprietors.