Additional Roll sets x2 included:
20 + 25mm Combined
Rolls Shaft: 30 mm Ø
Roll Diameters: 148 mm Ø
Working Speed: 2-4 m/min
Motor Power: 0,7 - 0,85 kW
Dimensions: 600 x 800 x 1450 mm
Weight: 220 Kg
Flat bar (flange): 50 x 10 @ 800 Ø / 20 x 6 @ 300 Ø (Standard rolls)
Flat bar (easy way): 80 x 15 @ 700 Ø / 30 x 6 @ 400 Ø (Standard rolls)
Square Bar: 30 x 30 @ 900 Ø / 10 x 10 @ 200 Ø (Standard rolls)
Round bar: 30 @ 900 Ø / 10 @ 200 Ø (Optional rolls)
Round Tubing: 60 x 1,5 @ 1000 Ø / 25 x 1,5 @ 600 Ø (Optional rolls)
Rectangular Tubing: 50 x 30 x 3 @ 1200 Ø / 40 x 20 x 2 @ 800 Ø (Optional rolls)
Square tubing: 40 x 3 @ 1200 Ø / 30 x 2 @ 800 Ø (Optional rolls)
Angle Iron (Toe out) 40 x 40 x 5 @ 600 Ø / 30 x 30 x 4 @ 300 Ø (Optional rolls)
Angle Iron (Toe in) 35 x 35 x 5 @ 600 Ø / 30 x 30 x 4 @ 400 Ø (Optional rolls)
2 Bottom rolls are powered
Direct drive power system
Top roll is idle (free turning)
Roll shafts are made of special hardened and ground steel material
Double speed motor
Adjustable guide rolls
Horizontal and vertical working position
Pipe / Tube Bending Rolls
Profile Bending Rolls
Angle Bending Rolls
Very good condition!
TERMS OF SALE
- Commissioning, hydraulic oil and transportation for new and used machine(s) are for the buyers account unless otherwise specified in writing by TH MACHINE TOOLS CC.
- All goods must be paid in full before collection or delivery, unless otherwise specified in writing by TH MACHINE TOOLS CC, who reserves the right to charge interest on all overdue amounts.
- All goods remain the property of TH MACHINE TOOLS CC until paid in full.
DELIVERY / TRANSPORT TERMS
- ALL DELIVERIES are at the cost of the buyer.
- ALL DELIVERIES exclude foundation preparation, anchoring and electrical connection unless otherwise specified in writing by TH MACHINE TOOLS CC.
- GOODS DELIVERED remain the property of TH MACHINE TOOLS CC until fully paid for and we retain the right to repossess and remove any goods supplied at our own discretion, holding the buyer liable for any additional costs deriving directly from such removal and or damages inflicted to the goods while such goods were used by the buyer.
- GOODS TRANSPORTED in any other way than our own transport are in transit at the buyer’s risk which hereby does indemnify and hold us blameless against any claim which he may have in respect of damages or any other cause whatsoever.
NEW MACHINES: WARRANTIES AND AFTER SALES SERVICE
- A warranty is offered on all new machines from date of collection / delivery against faulty material and/or workmanship excluding electrical components and hydraulic seals.
- Industrial machines: Twelve (12) months warranty.
- Light-duty machines: Six (6) months warranty.
The warranty will be invalidated under the following conditions:
- Breakdown /malfunction caused while operating machine outside factory capacity specifications.
- Breakdown /malfunction caused by third party electrician / technician.
- Breakdown /malfunction caused by operator error.
- Breakdown /malfunction caused by fair wear and tear.
- In case of a warranty call-out the buyer will be responsible for all traveling expenses exceeding a 100 kilometer radius as well as all accommodation expenses.
- All out of warranty call-outs are charged Rand per hour + Rand per kilometer. Time begins at the point of departure and ends upon point of return.
USED / RECONDITIONED MACHINES: WARRANTIES
- All used / reconditioned machines are sold “As Is”, unless otherwise specified and a Working Warranty is issued in writing by TH MACHINE TOOLS CC.
- TH MACHINE TOOLS CC does not warrant to the buyer that the tooling are fit for the purpose sold and/or are free from any defects whether latent or patent.
- TH MACHINE TOOLS CC will endeavor to pass on the benefit of any manufacturer’s guarantee but apart there from there shall be no liability whatsoever attaching to TH MACHINE TOOLS CC.
INCREASE IN PRICES
- Prices are subject to change due to currency fluctuations and/or increases imposed by our supplier.
Prices excludes delivery.
Send us a request for quotation if you want us to deliver.
Our fleet of bakkies and rigging trucks enables us to provide a comprehensive range of delivery and rigging services.
We also work with other reputable transport companies for all long distance transport and export services.
Finance option available for new and used machinery with a turnaround time on credit applications of 3 – 5 days subject to getting all the relevant documentation.
Minimum amount to be financed: R 100 000 after deposit
Please note we unfortunately can’t finance any Individuals or Sole Proprietors.